Reflex Aerospace is building the next generation of high-performance satellites right here in Germany. Join a team with a combined experience of 40+ successful space missions and make your mark on the future of the space industry.
As an Electronics System Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, integration, and testing of spacecraft electronics. You will manage the electric interfaces and budgets between all satellite subsystems. You will also work with customers and suppliers for a flawless integration of payloads and third-party components.
- Design and develop avionics systems meeting project requirements.
- Manage the electrical interfaces between subsystems (or components).
- Oversee electrical wire-harness definition, production, and testing.
- Support integration and testing of avionics hardware and software.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation including design specifications and test reports.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and partners to ensure avionics system performance and reliability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in electronics systems design, integration and testing.
- Good understanding of communication protocols especially Ethernet, CAN, Spacewire, RS422/485.
- Good knowledge about embedded systems including microcontrollers, FPGAs, SoCs
- Familiarity with the typical satellite subsystems and space related design requirements (ECSS) is a big plus.
- Excellent English communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Work with a multinational team building the next generation of satellites. We're at the start of our journey, make your mark on a company and contribute directly to the future of the space industry.
- Stay in motion with company-sponsored Urban Sports Club and Swapfiets memberships.
- Our Berlin office is located directly in Friedrichshain, a vibrant central neighborhood easily accessible by transit, surrounded by restaurants, and home to cultural events year-round.
- All employees receive generous vacation time, including a special company holiday on April 12th to celebrate the International Day of Human Spaceflight!