Reflex Aerospace is building the next generation of high-performance satellites right here in Germany. Join a team with a combined experience of 40+ successful space missions and make your mark on the future of the space industry.
Take on a critical role as a Mission Operations Manager, in which you’ll be responsible for overseeing the development, integration, and operational management of the ground segment in our space missions. This includes the coordination and management of the Mission Control Center, ground stations, and all related ground data systems. You will ensure seamless operations between the space and ground segments, overseeing system configurations, managing mission-critical software tools, and maintaining strict compliance with space mission requirements and regulations.
- Definition of Ground Station and Mission Control Systems requirements
- Coordinate the integration of all ground segment components, including Mission Control Systems and ground station operations.
- Oversee the configuration and management of Ground Data Systems, ensuring effective data transmission, interface testing, and troubleshooting.
- Ensure the consistency of telemetry/telecommand (TM/TC) data between the space and ground segments.
- Integrate resource management tools and mission planning software into the MCS, Work closely with MCS and GS suppliers to ensure that all components meet project requirements and standards.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive operational handbooks and training programs for MCC and ground station personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in mission operations, with a focus on ground segment operations
- Strong knowledge of mission control systems, ground data systems, and space-to-ground communications. Familiarity with telemetry and telecommand processes.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects, with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written english communication skills
What We Offer:
- Work with a multinational team building the next generation of satellites. We're at the start of our journey, make your mark on a company and contribute directly to the future of the space industry.
- Stay in motion with company-sponsored Urban Sports Club and Swapfiets memberships.
- Our Berlin office is located directly in Friedrichshain, a vibrant central neighborhood easily accessible by transit, surrounded by restaurants, and home to cultural events year-round.
- All employees receive generous vacation time, including a special company holiday on April 12th to celebrate the International Day of Human Spaceflight!