Reflex Aerospace is building the next generation of high-performance satellites right here in Germany. Join a team with a combined experience of 40+ successful space missions and make your mark on the future of the space industry.
Embark on a technically rigorous, highly satisfying journey with Reflex Aerospace as a Satellite System Engineer. Your expertise in system-level architectures and satellite subsystems will be pivotal in advancing our mission to provide cutting-edge satellite technology. You will work as part of a cross-functional team tying together the different satellite subsystems as well as the technical disciplines. As a Satellite System Engineer, you will play an important role throughout the complete development lifecycle of the satellite from early concept through launch.
- Develop and validate system-level architectures for satellite missions.
- Conduct system-level analyses and simulations to verify design performance.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to ensure system integration and functionality.
- Support testing and validation activities to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Manage sub-system budgets and interfaces throughout the whole development process.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation applying MBSE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in satellite systems design and development.
- Familiarity with satellite subsystems and satellite development lifecycle.
- In-depth expertise in at least one satellite subsystem.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience with MBSE is a big plus.
- Experience with mission analysis is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Work with a multinational team building the next generation of satellites. We're at the start of our journey, make your mark on a company and contribute directly to the future of the space industry.
- Stay in motion with company-sponsored Urban Sports Club and Swapfiets memberships.
- Our Berlin office is located directly in Friedrichshain, a vibrant central neighborhood easily accessible by transit, surrounded by restaurants, and home to cultural events year-round.
- All employees receive generous vacation time, including a special company holiday on April 12th to celebrate the International Day of Human Spaceflight!