Reflex Aerospace is building the next generation of high-performance satellites right here in Germany. Join a team with a combined experience of 40+ successful space missions and make your mark on the future of the space industry.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Software Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing software using C for our cutting-edge satellite systems, including the spacecraft subsystems such as Attitude and Orbit Control System (AOCS), Thermal Control, and Telemetry, Tracking and Command (TT&C).
- Implement software using C.
- Design, develop, and maintain software systems for spacecraft subsystems such as Attitude and Orbit Control System (AOCS), Thermal Control, and Telemetry, Tracking, and Command (TT&C).
- Integrate payload software into the spacecraft system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure high-quality software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong programming skills in C and Python or RUST.
- Applying the latest software engineering practices, including CI/CD.
- Experience with RTEMS, NASA cFS, and Xilinx Zynq is a plus.
- Knowledge of satellite subsystems such as Attitude and Orbit Control System (AOCS), Thermal Control, and Telemetry, Tracking, and Command (TT&C) is a big plus.
What We Offer:
- Work with a multinational team building the next generation of satellites. We're at the start of our journey, make your mark on a company and contribute directly to the future of the space industry.
- Stay in motion with company-sponsored Urban Sports Club and Swapfiets memberships.
- Our Berlin office is located directly in Friedrichshain, a vibrant central neighborhood easily accessible by transit, surrounded by restaurants, and home to cultural events year-round.
- All employees receive generous vacation time, including a special company holiday on April 12th to celebrate the International Day of Human Spaceflight!