Reflex Aerospace is building the next generation of high-performance satellites right here in Germany. Join a team with a combined experience of 40+ successful space missions and make your mark on the future of the space industry.
As a Mission Manager at Reflex Aerospace, you will become responsible for leading end-to-end satellite missions. You will participate in the proposal phase, build your mission team, and carry the responsibility to bring satellites into operation in orbit. The Mission Manager combines team leader tasks with project execution responsibility. You will be at the center point between customers, engineers, and suppliers (internal and external).
- Management of satellite mission projects from proposal to in-space operation.
- Interact with customers to understand their business needs and mission requirements.
- Build, manage, and lead a multidisciplinary engineering team to execute spacecraft missions.
- Ensure that the project deliveries meet time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Identify and manage project risks and develop mitigation strategies to keep the mission on track.
- Be a servant leader who leads through context, empowerment, and enabling of your colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven record of having managed end-to-end space mission projects.
- Experience in leading and managing diverse multidisciplinary engineering teams.
- Experience a variety of project management frameworks including Agile.
- Knowledge of space mission systems engineering or MBSE is a big plus.
- Experience with mission analysis is a plus.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
What We Offer:
- Work with a multinational team building the next generation of satellites. We're at the start of our journey, make your mark on a company and contribute directly to the future of the space industry.
- Stay in motion with company-sponsored Urban Sports Club and Swapfiets memberships.
- Our Berlin office is located directly in Friedrichshain, a vibrant central neighborhood easily accessible by transit, surrounded by restaurants, and home to cultural events year-round.
- All employees receive generous vacation time, including a special company holiday on April 12th to celebrate the International Day of Human Spaceflight!