Reflex Aerospace is building the next generation of high-performance satellites right here in Germany. Join a team with a combined experience of 40+ successful space missions and make your mark on the future of the space industry.
We're searching for a Structural Design Engineer to become a key member of our team.
In this role, you will play an essential role in designing and analyzing the structural components and systems that make up our satellite platforms. Your expertise in structural design and analysis will ensure the structural integrity of our platforms in challenging space conditions, contributing to the success of our missions.
- Design and analyze structural components and systems for satellite platforms.
- Generate detailed production and assembly drawings.
- Support testing and validation activities to ensure compliance with structural requirements.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure system integration and functionality.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications and test reports.
- Interface with customers and suppliers to ensure flawless system integration.
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-5 years of relevant experience in structural design.
- Experience with CAD tools, preferably Siemens NX.
- Experience with structural analysis tools and satellite structural design is a plus.
- Understanding of satellites and satellite subsystems is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
What We Offer:
- Work with a multinational team building the next generation of satellites. We're at the start of our journey, make your mark on a company and contribute directly to the future of the space industry.
- Stay in motion with company-sponsored Urban Sports Club and Swapfiets memberships.
- Our Berlin office is located directly in Friedrichshain, a vibrant central neighborhood easily accessible by transit, surrounded by restaurants, and home to cultural events year-round.
- All employees receive generous vacation time, including a special company holiday on April 12th to celebrate the International Day of Human Spaceflight!